The Marge Crispin Center is a non-profit operated by Braintree Holiday/Friends, Inc. that supports residents of Braintree, Massachusetts in need of food and emergency aid, as well as providing adult day care services to seniors in the surrounding area. To make the holidays special for everyone, we also sponsor holiday food basket and adopt-a-family gift programs.
Please note that proof of residency may be required to qualify for assistance.
Our pantry provides food to ANY Braintree resident in need of assistance.
Braintree residents may use our pantry twice each month.
- 24-hour notice is requested prior to pick-up.
- Food pick-up hours: 10am - Noon or 1 pm to 3pm.
- Provided to qualified Braintree residents who may need assistance for utilities including electricity and heat.
Adult Social Day Care Services
- Serving the towns of Braintree, Cohasset, Hingham, Holbrook, Hull, Milton, Norwell, Quincy, Scituate, and Weymouth.
- Care of Alzheimer's and Early Dementia clients.
- Coffee hour for socializing.
- Entertainment, arts and crafts.
- Light exercise therapy.
- Three-course lunch (prepared in our kitchen by ServSafe certified employees).
- Limited transportation available to and from client residence.
- Group activities including:
- Live entertainment
Braintree Holiday/ Friends Inc.
Serving Braintree residents.
- Holiday Food Basket Program for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Turkey and all the ''fixing’s'' for a traditional holiday meal.
- Distribute donated new toys for Braintree children at Christmas.
- Coordinate Adopt-A-Family Program.
- Businesses and Individuals who may be interested in participating please contact our office.