Our pantry provides food to ANY Braintree resident in need of assistance.
Braintree residents may use our pantry twice each month.
- 24-hour notice is requested prior to pick-up.
- Food pick-up hours: 10am - Noon or 1 pm to 3pm.
BRAINTREE HOLIDAY/ FRIENDS INC.
Serving Braintree residents.
- Holiday Food Basket Program for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Turkey and all the ''fixing’s'' for a traditional holiday meal.
- Distribute donated new toys for Braintree children at Christmas.
- Coordinate Adopt-A-Family Program.
- Businesses and Individuals who may be interested in participating please contact our office.
Provided to qualified Braintree residents who may need assistance for utilities including electricity and heat.
ADULT SOCIAL DAY CARE SERVICES
Serving the towns of Braintree, Cohasset, Hingham, Holbrook, Hull, Milton, Norwell, Quincy, Scituate, and Weymouth.
- Care of Alzheimer's and Early Dementia clients.
- Coffee hour for socializing.
- Entertainment, arts and crafts.
- Light exercise therapy.
- Three-course lunch (prepared in our kitchen by ServSafe certified employees).
- Limited transportation available to and from client residence.
- Group activities including: bingo, bowling, and live entertainment.